Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 1, 2017

2017-05-30 Amsterdam Netherlands

Set: Long Road, Picture in a Frame, Dead Man, I Am Mine, Around The Bend, Hide Your Love Away, Sleeping By Myself, Can't Keep, Love Boat Captain, Good Woman, No Ceiling, Not For You, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Masters of War, Immortality, I Am A Patriot, Crazy Mary/All Along The Watchtower, Porch

Encore 1: I'm So Tired, I Won't Back Down, Satellite (w/ Red Limo String Quartet), Lukin (w/ Red Limo String Quartet), Falling Slowly (w/ Glen Hansard and Red Limo String Quartet), Society (w/ Glen Hansard)

Encore 2: Rockin' In The Free World (w/ Glen Hansard), Hard Sun (w/ Glen Hansard and Red Limo String Quartet)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://riffhold.com/2i31

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much

Anonymous said...

when I paste the URL, it says it wants to run the "Apple" add on from Apple, Inc. Is this normal and safe?

Anonymous said...

Any lossless source?