Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2003-06-28 Toronto, ON

Ed first addresses the crowd after 'GTF,' asking if the crowd would like to participate in a survey. He realizes he hasn't said hello, says hello and is greeted with a huge ovation of uninterrupted cheers and says it's "really" good to be here. He wants to continue with the survey which consists of (a) not believing in the killing of innocent people and that the threat of weapons of mass destruction was distorted in order to get Americans to support the war or (b) "Yes, I'm an idiot."

Set: Release, Breakerfall, Hail Hail, Save You, Cropduster, Dissident, In My Tree, Given To Fly, Insignificance, Love Boat Captain, Get Right, I Believe In Miracles, I Got Shit, Lukin, Corduroy, Thumbing My Way, Daughter/(With My Own Two Hands), Even Flow

Encore 1: Bushleaguer, Fortunate Son, Do The Evolution, (Why Can't I Touch It?), Better Man, Crazy Mary, Spin The Black Circle, Rockin' In The Free World

Encore 2: Baba O'Riley

Download

No comments: